One of the largest mixed gay choirs in the country, the Orlando Gay Chorus is comprised of individuals from all walks of life, ages, and orientations, including gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, as well as straight allies. Their mission is to change hearts and minds in Central Florida and around the world. In the wake of the tragic shooting at Pulse nightclub in June 2016, the chorus performed at a number of vigils, memorials and outreach events. This collection features oral history interviews with members of the chorus who share their experiences with the group as well as their thoughts regarding the tragedy.
Browse the Featured Items or Collections. Also select the Collection Overview to see an explanation of many of our collections. See all of the Featured Items by clicking the title of that section. Learn more by watching a Tour of RICHES MI, or reading about our project. Follow us on social media with the social media buttons in the Learn More section.
- New Tab on results panel with buttons to search for featured items, featured collections, collection overview, tour and the about.
- “Follow us” buttons for Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Limits the results of Natural Language search to those with up to 50% relevance to the top item.
- Drop Zone for new folder in book bag is larger.
- Bookbag annotations are exported with citations
- Quick Tour is slower.
- Spell Check on natural language search
- Search by collection
- Connections panel on Bookbag Analysis window moved to below map
RICHES Mosaic Interface released its new version last week and it includes more ways than ever to analyze your book bag.
- Create folders for your bookbag
- Change the order of items in your bag
- See your selected folders on a timeline or map
- Choose suggested items from Connections to add to your bookbag
- View a tutorial describing you how to use your new bookbag