“Comics Fighting: An Underground War for LGBTQ Visibility” was designed by Robert T. Smith, a student in UCF’s Department History, during his internship with the GLBT Museum of Central Florida. The exhibit centers on the use of story-telling through comics to expand visibility for the LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer/Questioning, and others) Movement by diversifying the perception of the people in the community, emphasizing political issues that affected the community, and by integrating prevalent social issues into main stream media outlets.
RICHES Mosaic Interface released its new version last week and it includes more ways than ever to analyze your book bag.
- Create folders for your bookbag
- Change the order of items in your bag
- See your selected folders on a timeline or map
- Choose suggested items from Connections to add to your bookbag
- View a tutorial describing you how to use your new bookbag
We have also moved the connections settings button to the connections window. This allows the connections to be changed immediately when you choose a different setting. Connection Settings are basically the weights that the connections algorithm uses to for the different criteria used to calculate the realtedness of items in the repository. Try it!
1. Go to RMI
2. Search for an item of interest
3. Click on the item title in the results list, or the pin on the map.
4. Click the title in the summary bubble to see the More Details window.
5. Click Connections to see items that are related to your item in focus.
6. Click the drop-down menu to change the Connections Settings and see your items change.