Historic artifacts from an exhibit created by Orlando Remembered at the Orlando City Hall, located at 400 South Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida. This exhibit houses objects relating to Orlando’s municipal government. The current building opened in July of 1991. The former city hall was located directly in front of current building and was in operation from 1958 to 1991. The exhibit features photographs and memorabilia from past Orlando mayors dating back to 1932.
Orlando Remembered is a community based group, dedicated to the preservation of Downtown Orlando’s past. To date, the group has constructed 18 exhibits in the downtown area that highlight the current building’s connection to the past.
To view this collection, please visit https://richesmi.cah.ucf.edu/?s=1&coll=173&zoom=14&lat=28.53799&lon=-81.379123.